Monday, January 18, 2010

The First Crop of Buttons

Good news!

I contacted one of the people down at Vault of Midnight, the awesome comic and game shop in Ann Arbor. They said that they'd be happy to carry my buttons, provided I make a way to display them. So, this last week, I've been busily doodling and cutting out buttons.

Here are the pictures of the buttons that I made for Vault of Midnight. I have loads more, but I tried to choose the most comic-themed ones for this store. I'm still holding out hope that Peaceable Kingdom and Crazy Wisdom might want to carry them. Cross your fingers!

Anyway, here are the buttons, in their wood-and-felt display case. Note the glitter glue.











These were all taken from my crappy webcam. I think I need to save up and buy myself a legit digital camera.

Anyway, I need to put some finishing touches on the display case, and then I'll be off to deliver them to Vault of Midnight. Do these buttons look like ones you'd want to buy? I hope so!

Tata for now, friends!

PS I'm always open for custom orders for buttons! Drop me a line, and I'll be happy to draw you whatever you want!

5 comments:

  1. Love the Bruce reference in your first entry. And the buttons are fabulous. I love the unicorn, the Japanese one (with authentic Japanese), the little monster with braces, and the one at the upper left corner. I'm sure they'll sell. They're one-of-a-kind. How much will they go for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the most creative buttons that I have seen. How do I order a button with an eagle in flight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, excellent. Can I order a button of something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the comic book looking one...the girl with the red hair? I actually bought it a while ago, and just found your card in my planner so I figured I'd drop you a line. :]

    Look! There it is! http://www.flickr.com/photos/julia-eff/4603186518/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol drat the cat

    ReplyDelete